The truth about marketing that works
What is the role of online marketing, perception
final consumer? When he finished the entire whole,
when I feel I have absorbed and thought maybe it was not like ...
The role of marketing is primary, but at what price he abused?
must be careful, why and when 'used as a tool to attract
the crowds can be a double-edged sword.
Many people make this mistake:
Pompano benefits of their products unmatched in the pages of
sale, but 'very often, the benefits and advantages described,
not meet expectations at all' End User
that misses the distortion of perception.
(here's how you have cheated )
And so you find a product you purchased
to 197 €, but in reality 'it is yes and no 27 ...
do not approve of this way of marketing
I think the marketing is working and 'always and only what
offers value and that actually helps people by providing real
quality and not mere distortion of the price
(the one with a bit of study, we learn to do it all .. and then
goodbye)
So I would say that it 'very important but what' you think your
product. It 'important to know from the outset what
your goals, and especially as a catchment area is addressed.
*************************
WELL OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS
************* ************
The way you propose and it is perceived by the customer
potential is closely related to the true purpose and true
perception that you already wanted to give to yourself to
product you created.
So if you start from an order of ethics, then ethics can not '
even be linked to the product and the marketing that will induce'
customers to buy
**********************************
NOTES THESE TWO EXAMPLES OPPOSITES
**********************************
1) create a special 30-page report and I sell at 147 €
(let's say I become good at persuading people that
perceive high value so that they feel the
idiots if they do not buy)
= = ALTERNATIVE
2 ) I create a special report of great value, but instead of
sell at that price I give it a 7 €, (the aim is very different,
and the perceived value that remains, but the distortion of the price
not hide cheating)
This secret system for creating infoprodotti
low cost, but high perceived value was revealed by the report:
==> "Secrets Of 7Euro"
all started from there
Obviously you do not become rich by selling cheap products, but
make many more sales, and above all constant, You can
course, but if 'I create a course that explains the theme from A to Z and X
offer in the form of videos, the rules change and several .
But I'll talk about better next time
greetings
valerio
ps: if you think this information is helpful, share
and with all your friends or acquaintances who could help
0 comments:
Post a Comment