with great sadness I announce the final death of the readers of this blog
Many have asked me why it Affiliate -Effective
not publish more articles and other news as a time ...
Many lacked the cutting issue and effective for many months characterized this space borrowed from Google
The answer is that I have chosen to heal and bring my business to the next level
and will not tell you that I will move elsewhere, or that I will open another blog, as do many
... Unfortunately not.
Whatever was the route that led to this little free space to become almost a BRAND was a path made by a single directive, which many bloggers forget :
Transparency, trust, quality of 'information
No other road is passable successful online if you focus on these
few but essential aspects, and when there are ...
- Everything else becomes The contents of rubbish
- become garbage
- The illusions of becoming junk Guru
Many "big" names are actually "small" clowns who pretend to teach people something, a contradiction constant. But As the World Turns. We all know
No sorry, this blog will not reopen elsewhere, his death provides
the end a way of sharing which has led to real feedback primarily via email and showed me once again the importance of establishing ties, connections with users, and how this is the lifeblood of any business, the more penniless the most prolific
Maybe I still do not know, but in this post is enclosed in a huge farewell teaching who want to leave you with my usual style, straight-talking, no praise none and without presuming to know everything (in truth I know nothing)
Before the cancellation final will keep the content online for a few weeks. So who would can always consult them and take notes if they wish (note that especially some posts contain information that are sold elsewhere for a fee)
In particular I'm Watching the personal way in which I was affiliated in advance what I consider real gems of inspiration, I have earned several committees over time:
Here are my best articles
Infoprodotti - Content Review +
In each of these items I did pre-product members who reviewed
but first of all I came up with useful content, often of high value, and sometimes I was called by some leading figures in the industry complained that the fact that these contents were "too much" free shamelessly ... (It happens too)
I nfoprodotti - Pure Marketing - Only pre
In these three articles, the aim was to dissect from top to bottom the benefits of the products with painstaking care to highlight the real reason why the player could not help it. (Sometimes a good review only doubles the% conversion of the next sales letter)
Affiliate Cost Per Action
From this category I wanted to post estrappolare only a few noteworthy
that deserve special attention for effective communication, perhaps cutting
sometimes anomalous and unusual for a marketer ... but especially for the tens of
sales that I have brought
articles only information
3 full of juicy articles and value sharing and purely spontaneous
Training
--------------------------------------------
HERE THIS 'REALLY ALL
--------------------------------------------
And now, before saying goodbye definitely want to leave a confidential message
and tell you how I feel about certain issues
Despite my young age I can claim to have crossed several experience in my life, and in a time when there is nothing to talk Crisis, Death, Aliens, Conspiracies Global, Mystery and the unknown destiny, I can tell you this:
only what is real that you think is real for you ... things are easier than they seem, us and we make them complicated to decide what truth to believe , because what you believe strongly that, sooner or later manifests itself in good and bad
So open your ears:
- if there's one thing I realized is that there is no truth
inability to act, you can import only you and nobody else
man's worst enemy is himself
I wish you really can accomplish what you want in life , and grasp the opportunities at least one second before you see them vanish "
Your friend Valerio
ps: if you do not want to lose touch with me, you can always subscribe to newsletter. In this way you will also updated on my initiatives as well and receive quality training:
To subscribe go to:
www. valerioconti . Com
0 comments:
Post a Comment