Sunday, March 15, 2009

Indian Actress Showing There Boobs

The kiss on the mouth - Ivano Fossati

Ivan has written good songs ...
Among the best, certainly there is this e. .. I put it here now.

The kiss on the mouth

Bella,
that we care about the world we will be forgiven

I tell you a kiss on the mouth a day or more.

Do you think all seen it all already done all that future

already been written, edited, and interpreted by other
better than you.

Bella, I do not have mica
twenty

I have a lot less and that means (you'll understand)
responsibility


Volami him so ... if this is a waltz
volami wearing anything that hugs
my jacket under the wisteria and let me run


stumbles rather than silence and demand rather than wait.

Stancami

hug me and talk behind my back looks

then tells

and explain all this time
new that comes along with you.

I see
I just brushed clean the air of a field flourished
and you are the crafty genius of beauty
that time is not nearly
ah, here it is the picture of two old fools
the edge of the lawn with cicadas
the orchestra playing grass

and accordions (I say).

Bella,
that we care about the world.

Stancami

hug me and talk to rummage in my pockets

then forgive me smile


watch this time coming with you
see how long
come with you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment