name
Sometimes you hear a song several times, distractedly e. .. seems not to say anything in particular, nothing new ...
Maybe it is heard so much as to pass almost unnoticed, but ... sometimes it also happens to return to certain words with care ... sometimes just a minute ... e. .. suddenly appears a scenario ... Listening to this
song I wonder how it was possible that that meaning has remained completely hidden from me.
Yet I had it under your nose ...
name - Gino Paoli
If this is not love I do not know what it is,
know that I miss the heart
when I miss you.
searching for a word to say what it is, thoughtfully
I look at your eyes, your smile
when you look at me
without speaking.
Maybe I can find a
not say that it is not consumed.
It 's a word like honey doce
because none is as sweet as you.
There is just only a name
to say what it is,
clear a name for yourself,
with your mouth,
with your hands
and your smile.
So I find a
not say that it is not consumed.
It 's a word like honey doce
because none is as sweet as you.
If you do not call it love
know how to do it,
I will give him your name
and then I'll call you,
and then I'll call you,
and then I'll call you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment