Blindness Eyes closed - Crush and Cristina DonĂ
I do not know if love is
or wound care
between us and deprive us of strokes if the
can save us or not I do not know if your skin
embraces
spaces so large that I get up in the air away from here with wings
uncertain now I
I do not know if this does not ever understand
that always brings us back here is what you call
solitude but is a game which I can not defend myself from
these silences are eternity
looks so fragile and our every gesture and
more
not fill this gap that
hardening
everything and fly with your eyes closed
away from this game motionless with eyes closed and flight
just so I do not tremble more and fly with your eyes closed
and fly away with my eyes closed just so I do not tremble more
and fly with your eyes closed and eyes closed
flight and fly with your eyes
closed and fly with your eyes closed just so I do not tremble more
0 comments:
Post a Comment