My work is who I am!
Hello everyone!! As you have seen my name is Simon I 24 years and I live in the province of Vicenza.
In my working life (tanto! !!!!) at a firm outer shell and inner tents. It 's a small company of 15 people. I am purchasing, administration, security and customer, so almost all sectors of the company !!!!!!
Until October I was working at a well-known clothing company and I was responsible for the management of safety and quality.
a couple of years I live alone, even though my boyfriend and I have very often so it's as if convivessimo.
It 's very difficult to manage a household, work and study .... but there is I'm doing (although a bit' slow) and this gives me a great charge.
In terms of personal interests I try to go swimming as much as possible as I can. I wish I had time to devote myself to those who are not as lucky as me, such as sick, needy and abandoned animals. Sooner or later you'll find the time for this!!
In 2006 I felt the need to go to university course ...... but at what ???!!!
I was sure of wanting to enroll in a humanities faculty, but I was a 'bit undecided ... After an analysis of my attitudes and my goals I was sure I wanted to join the faculty of Education ..... .. and after a couple of years are even more sure of my choice !!!!!
If you want to know something more .. I'm here, ready to tackle any subject with you.
Kiss
0 comments:
Post a Comment